Sequential Racing Transmission.
“Worlds Strongest Sequential Transmission @ 1800 ftlbs”
5 or 6 Speed
Delivered anywhere in the USA FREE!
100% RACE READY!
6XD SPECS includes 5XD version:
- Delivered 100% RACE READY to Install!
- Bolts direct into any current Tex, G101, GSR, Andrews applications (trans mount different)
- Use the current 4spd dogbox slip yoke driveshaft
- GEN 2 Swivel shifter setback 21 – 27″ / 2″, 3″ or 5″ offset handles
- ALL Internals pressure feed oil via A.R.E. pump
- 250+ ratio combinations (View here) in stock here in USA
- Wght -124lbs L- 22.5″ W- 9″ H- 10″
- 8 minute (1) drop gear swap changes ratio stack taller/shorter for different tracks & race series
- Comes standard w/26 or 29 spline input shafts
- Specialty engine inputs in stock; SR/RB, VQ35, RX7, 2JZ short/long, Coyote, 10 x 1.375 Drag
ALL proper dogbox racing transmissions like the RTS G101A, GSR, 6XD have a double flat roller bearing in the tail housing to eliminate driveshaft slip yoke parasitic drag loss, all the while handling much higher torque loads than the old school Cleveite bushings. The double flat roller requires a “Hardened Slip Yoke”, this yoke is required for ANY dog-box style transmission!
RTS G101A, GSR, 6XD dog-boxes have an output shaft that is *32 spline to handle maximum power transfer, ALL racing Dog-boxes require a “Hardened slip yoke” for the front of your drive-shaft you are running.” You can also purchase this “Hardened Slip Yoke” direct from us; the additional cost is only $280.00
6XD Standard Input Shafts:
- 26 spline x 1.125″ diameter x 6.660″ length
- 29 spline x 1.250″ diameter x 6.660″ length
6XD CUSTOM Input Shafts:
(These are additional $500)
- 10 spline x 1.375 diameter x 6.660″ length DRAG RACING
- 14 spline 2JZ x 1.200″ diameter x 10.600 EOS and 11.400 EOP (LONG input *Used with Toyota V160 style Bell Housing*)
- 14 spline 2JZ x 1.200″ diameter x 6.660″ length NEW!
(To be used with RTS 2JZ bell Hsg Pkg / No adaptor plates required)
- 24 spline .975″ diameter RB/SR
- 24 spline .975″ diameter VG35 series
- 26 spline 1.125″ RX7 series
Special Bell Housing CnC Adapter PLATES:
(These are additional $500)
(Designed for listed engines to 6XD Sequential Dogbox mounting bolt pattern)
- 2JZ (Used with Toyota V160 style Bell Housing using LONG 11.400″ input shaft)
- RB / SR series (Used with the RB or SR Automatic Bell Housings)
- RX7 (.750″ and 1.000″ thick versions both to be used with the Turbo II Bell housing)
Delivered anywhere in the USA FREE! 100% RACE READY!
*All hand built units are generally 4 week lead time prior to shipping.
*International Clients email us for current shipping Quote!
In the COMMENTS box before you pay for item, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LIST RATIO STACK YOU WANT and SHIFTER SETBACK YOU DESIRE! This will SAVE A LOT of time processing your orders.
Thanks for Visiting Our Page, We GREATLY appreciate your Business and Trust regarding the past 300+ dogboxes sold.
*Also a Special Thank you to FD series Championship driver Alex Heilbrunn who harshly testing the 6XD and was quoted saying “Not a single miss shift or hick-up all day and the mid-drift shifting is unreal”
Watch a test video here: 6XD 6 Speed Sequential Transmission Flawlessly Handles 1000+HP
“There’s nothing better than a racing product that you can set and forget, especially in the drifting world.
The 6XD sequential is the perfect example of this. Aside from fluid changes, we didn’t have to touch a single thing on this incredible gearbox for 15 events and secured a ProAm championship!
Without question, this is our gearbox of choice.”
TechnicaMotorsports / * 2019 Pro-Am Championship Team *